New Year's Resolutions.
Perhaps if I publish these to the world, I'll feel a little more pressure to actually achieve them.
1) Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
2) Finish my album by the end of February. Songs will include, at minimum:
Demons and Saints
43 @ 22
Water Under The Bridge
Yo Yo (written with Tim Young)
I Got Drunk
Here Comes the Weather (written with Sam Bevan)
Money, Money, Money
That's Rock and Roll
Borderline Love (written with Dave Tutin)
3) Finish my album with Dave Tutin by the end of January. Songs will be:
Borderline Love (yes, this song will appear on both my album and this one)
The Forgotten Place
Easier Said Than Done
4) Learn how to use my damn camera. It's a Canon 40D and I use it as a glorified point and shoot, shameful.
5) Earn $1000 from music. How sad is that? But in today's culture of free, which teaches that it's completely cool to steal music, $1000 is actually ambitious.